Membership for Client Side companies
DCA exists to encourage the sharing of best practice, insight and expertise between members. Our membership comprises businesses of all sizes, from entrepreneurial start-ups to well-established household names. Most of our members are multichannel. They deploy catalogues, digital marketing, eCommerce sites, retail/trade counter outlets, off-the-page advertising and/or TV shopping. Many have customers in both the UK and overseas markets, some may also wholesale their products or deploy franchisees/self-employed agents to extend their reach. A number are the UK subsidiaries of major European and American groups. As such our members represent a rich and diverse range of retail and distribution businesses, with all keen to share experience, access focused training, and to work together to develop the market as a whole.
DCA aims to be inclusive and accessible to businesses of all sizes. The fees are based upon annual sales, and within each band we have two levels to choose from, DCA Lite & DCA Elite.
Learn more about Client Side membership packages & rates
Key member benefits:
- Networking opportunities via affordable training days, conferences & events
- Half price national & regional event places
- Sharing of best practice with key industry leaders and peers
- Complimentary subscription to Direct Commerce Magazine & unlimited access to online archive
- Opportunity to speak at or propose speakers for DCA events
- Representation and lobbying on key industry issues
- Opportunity to submit questions for legal opinion
- 15 per cent discount off recruitment services at Expert Register
- Opportunity to get involved in the DCA Councils as advisors
- Discounted rates and special offers from selected suppliers on a range of services
- Opportunity to submit questions for expert legal opinion, as well as help in identifying, shortlisting, and introducing prospective suppliers, JV partners, investors, etc.
- Affiliation with NEMOA in the USA to support transatlantic insight sharing, network building, and with special DCA member rates for NEMOA conferences; with similar beneficial arrangements in process
- Opportunity to get involved in working parties and help shape the DCA offering
Ready to apply for membership?
Please complete and return the application form below.
If you have any questions about the DCA in general or membership, please email us or call 01271 866112