Latest Issue: November/December 2018
Published 6 times a year, Direct Commerce magazine provides readers with the latest sector news, actionable how-to articles, advice and opinions, along with viewpoints from thought leaders and industry experts.
Important - note from the publisher
Community is everything in this day and age
Over 28 years ago, I launched a small event to run the UK’s very first gathering of people engaged in UK catalogue and mail order retailing. It thrived. Over time I responded to demand from my new growing community for a regular newsletter, training events, and opportunities for the best suppliers to get involved... Read more
Latest at Direct Commerce
- LATEST AND BEST JOBS FROM EXPERT REGISTER
- Beales acquires Palmers stores
- Majority of high street retailers not utilising social commerce effectively
- Retailers risk ruining Christmas for customers with unreliable product information
- Fashion’s fit epidemic: £32k of unworn clothing in Britain’s wardrobes
- Foiling festive cyberattacks – “Home Alone” tips to stop holiday hackers
- Who really runs your website - Marketing or IT?
- Consumers want to see Christmas decorations before December
- One in five products more expensive over the Cyber Weekend
- Monetate reveals rise in Black Friday cart abandonment